Followers

Friday, August 27, 2021

On John McCain

I remember seeing one of my favorite Broadway comedies, Spamalot, a few years ago, and the Sarah Palin jokes were improvised  into the script often by the cast which included Clay Aiken (not as popular as he once was). I probably laughed myself, but the reality is that they were also making fun of McCain. Anyhow, I personally don't like mocking or making fun of people, even if I disagree with them or dislike who they are. I do wonder if people that make fun of others also, by making fun, give a green light for others to make fun of them, not that I have any interest in doing so? Sincerely, I have a lot more fun doing other things, trust me. Moreover, I have better things to do with my life than waste it on many people who I feel lack intelligence. Not just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geoengineering?

Geoengineering.