Followers

Friday, November 19, 2021

Quick thoughts on Kyle Rittenhouse

Here are my quick thoughts on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. I didn't actually follow it much, but I know what it was about. The reality is that the whole thing would have been avoided if neither of the participants would have been present at the location on the day the shootings transpired. Many of us have heard the expression, if you are looking for trouble, you came to the right place. Sometimes it is better to not be somewhere, if it can be avoided. Of course, that goes for all parties, if applicable and depending on circumstances. I will also say that mainstream media have blood on their hands many times, for lying and agitating, as they often do. In the end, I think our society has deteriorated to a place where many do not practice the Golden Rule (doing unto others what we would want them to do back to us). I am sure the jury heard everything and finally decided on acquittal. I will add, I don't think MSNBC was right in sending someone to follow the jurors. Even if they deny this fact. The judge would not have removed them for no reason. Ok, I am done here. I will follow up, if I decide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geoengineering?

Geoengineering.