Followers

Thursday, June 18, 2020

I have been trying to avoid posting this

It seems the mainstream media will not tell us many things that they know. For example, defunding police could be dangerous, but not so much because criminals would have a free for all. I can think of one reason we shouldn't defund the police that I haven't heard from media or anyone recently. I have been trying to avoid saying this for a while now, but I will not continue to be quiet about it. The media lately has seemingly been more busy, for instance, using protesters as propaganda prostitutes for ratings, and for promoting their agenda then actually analyzing the possible ramifications of outcomes to their agendas that could backfire into extremely undesirable results for them and many. Do they really care? Some might, but their biggest interest and bottom line are ratings. My problem with this is that often times stories covered revolve around their priorities only. Investigative reporting seems to be dead at a time when we might want to know about matters they rarely speak about such as secret militia groups in our country.

For many years now, the media has been silent about this topic. If anything, they just don't seem to cover it. I mentioned secret militias, and I am jumping straight into the subject. Remember Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh? Remember what they did on April 19, 1995? These two men were responsible for the death of 168 American lives which ended very quickly...680 were injured. These men were millitants. Did they belong to a militia? The probability is high! It is known that they had met with several militia groups at one point or another. However, if you research this part of their story, one will find little relevant information out there. The fact is that we have many secret millitias, but you won't hear much about it from mainstream media.

We have many secret millitias in our country, and they are well trained in warfare because obviously, it's what they do. They train and prepare, but I don't and wouldn't know any details. Depending on the intensity of their preparedness, they could probably make our police departments look like babies in diapers when it comes to a show of force. If they suddenly became active for some reason, one could maybe kiss our rights or civil rights goodbye, they probably will be turned upside down along with our current life style. Some of them might even believe George Floyd was possibly treated humainely, for instance. I am just saying this because in our current situation they could become a factor, possibly, if they suddenly decided to get involved. If some group decided to trespass into their territories, I see no reason why they wouldn't stand their ground. I really have no clue about this; however, it's logical to assume this is a possibility. The reality is we are very uninformed on the topic, especially groups like CHAZ whose members weren't even born yet perhaps when the Michigan Militia was in formation.

To close, my warning with relevance: be careful what you wish for when asking to defund police or take over certain territories if your knowledge of American history is limited because you may soon be in the biggest shock of your life. Why?
Some of these groups won't just enforce law, they might just remake and reinvent it. Think about what I am saying. I am sure you might agree it makes much sense. Hopefully, my hypothetical case scenario never materializes into a reality, but we should not be ignorant about the probability. The best case scenario I can envision is that they would only get involved if a civil war was ushered in due to our divisiveness, but that's just a guess. I am done here. Welcome to a possible nightmare.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I am not against militias. I believe people have Second Amendment Constitutional rights. Something I wanted to point out in this post, in case some didn't notice, was that one or two well trained guys can do severe damage. Obviously, there are more than two well trained guys in our country. In fact, I am sure there are at least a million, but you may not really want to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A related story.

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/EiVXxxqxLlY/

    ReplyDelete

Geoengineering?

Geoengineering.