Followers

Friday, May 1, 2020

Arango's Apologetics Page: The Fountains of the Great Deep

Hello! In this post I simply wanted to share a recent post from one of my theology blogs. Theology is one of those things I always find fascinating. The post is titled:
The Fountains of the Great Deep, and it is packed with a little bit of geology, and a reference or two of ancient literature, and some recent writings on the subject, also. The link to it is the following.




Arango's Apologetics Page: The Fountains of the Great Deep: "...on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth" - Genesis 7: 11 I know many have read the story of Noah and h...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cuba prediction

Cuba is a huge threat. They are the ones who have promoted the idea that they aren't. Most Americans have taken the bait. Anyhow, if not...