Followers

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Who is racist and Intolerant?

As soon as many of those on the left find out one doesn't share their worldview, they normally and suddenly become intolerant. If one is of another race, they will treat one with racism. Intolerance alone is an excellent blanket cover for all of their behavior and reaction hence forward.  The immediate action is to repudiate in treatment towards one in a complete radical change. Who is hateful? Who is the most racist and intolerant?

I have seen this all of my life. I witnessed it as a child in Cuba. And, I see it in the United States, the supposed land of the free, today.

Final note: Many even have the audacity to call themselves progressives. Don't get me wrong, there are many good people on both the left and the right. Ultimately, we should all watch our behavior and reactions towards others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geoengineering?

Geoengineering.