Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2019

First Post Here!


I hope everyone who reads anything I post now or in the future is doing well. This is my first post ever on here. This is my third blog ever created. My first blog ever Arango’s Apologetics Page was created almost 11 years ago. My second blog Unifying the Faith was created in June of 2013. Today is the first day something will be posted on here. In fact, it will be this. My two previous blogs have been focused on Theology. This blog, however, will be just about anything. The topics may range from a subjective view to an objective. I might discuss history, science, politics, news, music, and, or any thought I may simply have on anything. This is my first post, so I will keep it short. Hope you decide to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Geoengineering?

Geoengineering.