Kamala didn't win a primary to get the nomination. Consequently, she's what I call mostly a media creation thus far. In 2019, she was the least liked democratic candidate. She was put on the ticket as VP afterwards because of her race in order to gain points for Biden, and to be politically correct.
Followers
Wednesday, October 16, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is the issue really stop changing clocks?
Is the issue really stop changing clocks? This is the question I have asked the White House. I will assume the answer is yes, but permanent ...
-
The United States was created on the land which it currently exists by European settlers who created a legal document for all its dwellers t...
-
The Louisiana Purchase of 1803 brought into the United States about 828,000 square miles of territory from France, thereby doubling the size...
No comments:
Post a Comment