Followers

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

On community

Any argument stating that we have a collective need for community doesn't convince me at all. Perhaps, having a desire for it, but that's a whole different thing. Personally, I don't have a need, nor a desire. The masses and communities very often seem to get things wrong, and go in a bad direction. The problem with that is that a substantial amount of time often goes by before awareness of the mistake begins to take place. And when I say time, I mean many years can go by. My advice to most is learn to think and decide independently. Learning to think and analyze is vital.


1 comment:

  1. I should be editing in more stuff. This is just an introductory paragraph. I need to tie this in with democracy and psychology.

    ReplyDelete

Geoengineering?

Geoengineering.