Followers

Friday, July 17, 2020

This election is the most important ever!


Basically, politicization is a big thing these days. I know a lot of this China virus thing is being politicized. I know propaganda rhetoric as soon as I hear it. I was born in Cuba and I know. I understand people want their party to win. My problem is that this time around one of the parties has selected a useful idiot that will be controlled by the totalitarian group who will instruct every move he makes. No way in heaven or hell will I accept his presidency! Moreover, I support an immediate challenge if he wins because I will be a thousand percent convinced there was fraud in the election, which was foreseen.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think Biden is a bad person. The thing is that at his age the presidency is challenging. The issue is that an invisible person or group will run the country.

    ReplyDelete

Geoengineering?

Geoengineering.